Saturday, March 5, 2011

'Spring Cleaning'


Although this isn't my picture (it's from www.postsecret.com) I can relate. 


But today I saw my friend Cj who has been trying to get over this guy (who was super cute btw.....how lucky/unlucky of him) for 4 years.

Mine's only been like a freaking month and a half.....almost 2 months!

I guess in a way it made me realize it's ok to think about him.....but not cry or dwell over it. 



On a side note.........

I hope he reads this. I really hope you do. 

If you are......I was never angry. I was just upset. Upset that things didn't go my way and upset because I felt like you just tossed me aside.

But really.....it could have been worse. 

So I'm not bitter anymore. :)

----------------------------------------------------

Another side note.....grapefruit baths sting. Who knew?
But now I smell awesome and at the same time super smooth :)

No comments:

Post a Comment