Monday, April 4, 2011

Advice From "The Purple Cat"

Recently I got advice from a little someone whom I like to call "The Purple Cat"
"The Purple Cat" says: (sort of abbreviated)

  • Picking a partner for your relationship is like picking a worker for your company. If it doesn't click after the first two meeting....scrap 'em. 
  • You HAVE to use your weapons cautiously. Just like Aunt May in Spider Man, "With great power comes great responsibility" Sex appeal counts as one. Careful!

I have also added some:

  • If you can play the game....so can your opponent.
  • If their relationship status is empty....they usually are taken.
  • If they say they're heart-breakers....they aren't kidding, man!

Side note by the Purple Cat: 

  • Owls are fucking scary, man. They eat koalas and shit.
  • Cats are apparently adorable....?



So my question becomes.......


Dear God/Some Entity Up There,


Am I doomed? Just please give me a sign.
Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment