My name is Kiki and I am 20 years old.
For about 3-4 years, I have been subscribed to YouTube.
To start this letter, let me say that I was not aware about the existence of K-pop until last April.
And now, all my favourited videos are either K-pop related of videos by famous YouTubers. (Nigahiga, kevjumba, Wong Fu Productions, sxephil, RWJ, Shane Dawson....and the list goes on and on and on...)
Honestly I should have signed a waiver or something.
Your site is wonderful but at the same time......I am sure I have spend at least a good 1/2 of my time on my laptop watching relentlessly on how cute Nickhun looks while singing English or how Ryan Higa saves the world and gets to kiss Arden Cho. Or the weird (but superbly entertaining) videos Shane Dawson puts on with his crazy makeup and Paris Hilton voice.......yeah I definitely watch a LOT of YouTube.
Don't get me wrong, I love YouTube.
My #1 site is YouTube. (Facebook is a close second.)
I get to watch all of my favourite groups perform, and I get to even learn about cell functions (I know, I use YouTube to study....it's a good idea I think?)
So what I'm trying to say is.................
Thank YouTube, I sort of don't have a life but at the same time I do....
Kind of confusing, huh?
Maybe if I can find a way for me to make money by watching YouTube vids? :S
We'll see I guess.
I'm gonna go study Spanish conjugation now........
¡Hasta luego! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment