Saturday, February 12, 2011

Nibblers and ATMs

Whoooooohooo

So yesterday was an eventful day.

First my friend Lea came over and we hung out for a bit.
Then Sam came over because on Fridays we have dance.

Then Lea, of all people who would invite us to events like this, invited us to....

SFU Sex Week: Sex Toys Party.

Yep.......man we stayed from like 6-8pm and guess what.

I won a gift.....LOL
(And I WOULD be the first person to win something too....out of like 50ppl)

I won nipple nibblers....BAHAHA!!!

It's like this chap stick thing that tingles, so you can use it on your lips and well...ahem....lick the other person?
LOL

Sam's reactions were the BEST as always.

Afterwards we headed to dance.

And let me tell you

I love my dance friends.

We had some awesome time last night trying to figure out our FAKtronic dance.

YEAH.

We're doing a robotronic dance. It is Tron-themed.

IMSOEXCITEEDDD!!! XD


Also, we went to Bubble World after.....


Of course they only took CASH, so we had to go on a hunt for an ATM.

Clearly we're all stupid and didn't think to go to the one ACROSS the street.

But the one like 3-4 blocks down. STUPID.

But Maria, Lynn, Sam and I had a good adventure.

The lesson we learned that day:

  1. Carry cash with you at all times!! 
  2. Just go to the bank across the street. RBC is NEVER open that late (at 1AM)
  3. NEVER have a PIN that is freaking 12 numbers long!!!!!! *cough* Lynn ahahaha
But it was all fun. I had their Green Tea Ice Cream Slush and their Sui Mai. 

Delicious as hell.

Then I did my Poreotics pose just to top the night off.
Showed it to Yoshi (dance one) and he was like "huh? I don't get it....you kids and your cultural references.."

Is he actually that old? XD ahaha just kiddinggggg.

-------------


And you know what,

I'm not really bitter about anything as of this moment.

I was talking to him on chat and it's fine.

I think I'm starting to see things in a new perspective.

I better not be super uber depressed come Monday, since it's Single Awareness Day aka Valentine's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment