Monday, February 7, 2011

Happy Birthday Mom! :)

Happy birthday mom!

Here are some pics of good-looking soccer players/k-pop stars.

It's a good excuse to oogle at them. Haha.

<3 you lots :)
Fernando Torres = epitome of hot

Taecyeon from 2PM. Now words....just no words.

Nickhun from 2PM......귀여워~ (>w<)

MBLAQ....I swear they have captured my heart completely
(Mir, G.O., Joon, Thunder and Seung Ho)

Cesc Fabregas. Enough said.

Seungri....난 어쩌라고~

I went for a gray-theme. (Ok fine, was TRYING to find pictures of them in gray suits....didn't really work out but that's ok!)

Wrote my MBB 231 midterm today. Sheesh it was a hassle. I had to go to the washroom midway and I was thinking "Well, this suck. Baaahh." I asked the prof a question and followed it with "Oh by the way, can I go to the washroom please? Sorry." LOL at myself. 

Ok, enough chit chat! 

It's time for me to finish my Spanish homework, clean the apartment, bake some cheesecake, make some dinner.....sheesh I'm like a housewife already.

No comments:

Post a Comment