Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I am NOT your FRIEND, DAMN IT!

So my friend....actually

she doesn't even deserve that title.

She's more of an acquaintance of mine. I was FORCED to be her friend.

There were reasons why she and I could never be best friends, even though she insisted we hang out and such.


  1. What a bossy brat. Literally, she used to tell me what to do and I would be thinking why am I listening to this short little girl who looks like a foot. 
  2. The constant nagging. Really, we get it. It's funny for like 2 minutes. Then drop it please. And if I said no comment, it MEANS NO COMMENT.
  3. She would ALWAYS tell me about her relationships. And she always made the point to tell me TOO MUCH INFO. I DON'T want to know about your sex life, ok? 
  4. She tries not to brag, but we ALL KNOW YOU ARE BRAGGING!
  5. Her stupid ex-roommate was my ex-boyfriend. 


Of all these reasons, and I usually never hate on people but GOSH DARN IT she REALLY KNEW how to grind my gears.

And why does she end up happy always? :(

It's not fair.


But then again, here I am complaining in my room.


Man, I'm gonna turn into a cat lady.

Except I'm allergic to cats......................................



DAMN IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment