Thursday, February 3, 2011

Obsession To The Max

Hi. My name is Kiki and I have a K-Pop obsession.

It all started with Sorry, Sorry by Super Junior.
Then SHINee with their song Ring Ding Dong.

Then came 소녀시대 and Gee/소원을 말해봐
And then 2PM with Again & Again....

Then Haru Haru by Big Bang, followed by 너라고 by Super Junior....

And now it has happened yet again.

THIS TIME THOUGH....it's

*heh heh heh* MBLAQ.

I even replaced my SHINee desktop background with this one I made out of screen shots of their 'Cry' video.

MBLAQ - Cry MV
Yeah. They pull off eyeliner TOO WELL. What is this nonesense.

Also tonight we went to Posh Burnaby to say au revoir to our dear friend Theo. I've only know her for about 3-4 months but it has been the best. She has been there for me to rant to, talk about anything I have on my mind and was and still is willing to give me her input. I will miss her so much! (But at the same time, kind of jealous because she is going to Korea, land of the K-Pop stars.)


As long as I get to have 태민(Taemin) from SHINee in the end I will be ok :) <3
Teehee

Y

No comments:

Post a Comment